Are you a Graphic Designer with great initiative, willingness and creative flair? If so, Engine would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a strong Graphic Designer to join the Engine team. Someone who can create visually compelling documents and engagingly communicate complex concepts. This role has been created due to Engine’s growth in 2021 and will play a crucial part in ensuring Engine continues to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Smart and creative designer with a good thought process.
- A willing and quick learner, able to throw yourself into a variety of tasks.
- Quietly confident but not afraid to ask for guidance or support.
- Enthusiastic and interested in taking on tasks you've not tackled before and finding the right approach.
- Inquisitive and able to ask smart questions.
- A willingness to muck in on a variety of tasks to the best of your ability.
- A strong creative ability.
- Excellent base-level design skills in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), PowerPoint.
- An excellent visual communicator and able to layout documents quickly and coherently.
- Adept at basic research and can deliver on time.
- Able to juggle a variety of tasks and prioritise workloads.
- Able to contribute to creative and planning discussions.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Positively contributes to the studio culture.
What great looks like
- Quickly understand what is required of you.
- Have the confidence and sensitivity to ask the right questions to clarify a brief.
- Conduct a variety of tasks without fuss and deliver on time.
- Take a project from concept through to artwork for print or digital.
- Able to help others use and prioritise your time, while managing several tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrate through your workflow that you have good attention to detail.
- Contribute positively and creatively to project teams.
- Familiarity with the online whiteboard collaboration tool, Miro (or experience with Mural or similar).
- Being able to produce print-ready documents (margins, bleeds, crops etc.).
- Able to visualise digital user interfaces.
What will make you really stand out
- Experience in digital product design workflow and tools including Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision and Abstract.
- Knowledge of how to design for HTML, CSS and common content management platforms.
- Motion graphics in Adobe After Effects.
- Basic film editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
- Camera skills.
Please contact us at [email protected] including your CV or links to your CV and portfolio online. Thanks!